At Revolution Dojo we teach in a more relaxed and less rigid atmosphere than traditional Martial Arts. Nevertheless, in order to maintain a positive environment that is both conducive to learning and welcoming to potential students, we require our students, parents, and staff to adhere to the following Dojo Etiquette guidelines.
• Upon arrival, greet and shake hands of every member starting with highest ranking instructor/student.
• Always show respect to your instructors and training partners.
• Do not seek to harm fellow students physically or emotionally.
• Make space for the higher belt and more experienced fighters.
• Always wear a clean GI and maintain good hygiene.
• Shower and brush your teeth regularly.
• Keep finger and toe nails short and clean.
• Bring a rash guard or T-shirt for No-Gi classes.
• Put your shoes on immediately after leaving the mat area and keep shoes off the mat.
• Do not use profanity in the dojo.
• Do not show up late.
• Ask permission to enter the mat if you are late.
• Do not talk while the instructor is talking.
• Address coaches as Professor, Sensei, or Coach.
• Parents, do not coach or yell from the sidelines during class.
Continual disregard for these guidelines may result in a loss of membership without reimbursement.
We require 30 days written notice via email to Jeff Messina (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Katy location or Jaime Lazcano (email@example.com) at the Houston location IN ORDER TO CANCEL YOUR AGREEMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Declined or returned tuition payments:
There is a fee of $25.00 for each returned tuition payment.